Monday, June 25, 2012

September Willow

My blogging class is quickly coming to an end, and while I've learned so many valuable new tools, my absolute favorite part of the experience has been meeting wonderful writers and artists from all across the world.  Tami, of September Willow, is a fellow Blogging Your Way student with a gorgeous Etsy shop filled with her own unique jewelry designs.

When I first discovered September Willow and its accompanying blog, I knew I had stumbled upon a kindred spirit who shares my love of classic, vintage-inspired jewelry and home decor.  Tami's jewelry reflects past eras of elegance and strikes me as very Downton Abbey-meets-Anthropologie in style.  Most of the pieces would look as charming on Lady Mary Crawley as they do on a busy mom running errands around town in her car.  There are also more modern earrings and necklaces, made with natural gemstones, that possess a very organic quality.

I wanted to treat myself to a necklace from Tami's store, but it took me several weeks to decide which one to buy.  I finally decided on the Romantic Rose Necklace, and it arrived Friday, as a nice anniversary surprise.  Tami also included a pair of gorgeous earrings and a precious hair pin as little extras, and I am so excited to wear all of my new pieces.

My beautifully wrapped package from September Willow.  The little key charm can be strung from a chain to make a simple necklace.
The piece I finally chose: September Willow's Romantic Rose Necklace.
Gorgeous earrings from September Willow.
A sweet rose hair pin from September Willow.
All of Tami's jewelry can be found at her Etsy shop, September Willow, and also
at her second shop, Paige and Penelope, which features flower hair pins and wedding accessories.  Please visit Tami on Facebook here and also at her blog, September Willow.

Tami is graciously offering my readers 30% off with a purchase, and just enter BLOG30 at checkout.  I know you will love her jewelry as much as I do!