Friday, February 4, 2011

The Land of Nod

I love The Land of Nod, Crate & Barrel's children's store!  I ordered a bunch of things from them at Christmas, all of which were big hits.  And now that Valentine's Day is around the corner, I just placed a tiny order for my little guys.

This morning, I received an email from them tempting me to buy the things in my shopping cart with the promise of free shipping.  I knew this was a mistake, since I had just placed the order the day before and had been charged for shipping, so I emailed them back.  A little while later, I heard from them again, and they agreed to deduct the shipping charges from my order!  Every penny counts, so I really appreciate the generosity, especially since my total wasn't much to begin with.

I'll definitely shop with The Land of Nod in the future.