Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Surprises

Over the weekend, I ordered these from here. Today, the soap arrived, along with a $300 coat that I obviously did not order because: A) I am pregnant and radiate enough heat without a coat, and B) I cannot afford a $300 coat that requires a signature upon delivery.

So, I did what any decent person would do and contacted the store immediately. I joked to my husband that I was pretty sure they wouldn't tell me to keep the coat, which is what happened once when I received a really ugly vase from Pier 1, in place of the curtains I had ordered.

In this case, I was sent a postage-paid sticker to send the coat back, but I also got 20% off my next purchase. Some lucky girl in San Francisco gets a beautiful coat for Christmas and I get to go shopping! It's a win-win situation.

Thank you, Le Train Bleu!